These books blow chunks and make me not want to eat:
(1) The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald. Whiny stories, boring stories, wimpy stories, tedious stories. Sometimes people drink--that's the good thing (but they drink stupid drinks).
(2) American Psycho. Boring, even though it's sick and twisted. Mixes sex and violence. Big deal. Downright offensive to women. Yuppie blah blah. Makes a statement about capitalism. Big deal. States the obvious.
(3) Gravity's Rainbow. What the FUCK?
(4) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Translation: Joke that's not funny, wit that that's not witty, joke that is lame, wit that is tame . . .
These foods help me regain my appetite:
(1) Fried chicken
(3) Breaded frog legs
(4) Fried yellow squash and zucchini
(5) Fried okra
(6) Eggs, over easy, with grits
(8) Hamburger with onions and hot peppers